Oxfordshire Teaching School Alliance
Wood Farm Primary is a Partner school in the Oxfordshire Teaching School Alliance (OTSA). Teaching Schools are part of the government's drive towards headteachers taking increasing responsibility for managing the education system. Oxfordshire is a partnership of Oxfordshire schools, Oxfordshire County Council, The University of Oxford, The University of Reading, Oxford Brookes University and other significant educational institutions. Our vision is that by bringing together the strengths of all OTSA partners we have a unique opportunity to develop a sustainable culture of aspiration, collaboration and excellence leading to a world class education for all young people in Oxfordshire.
The Oxfordshire Teaching School Alliance is working in the following key areas:
- Initial Teacher Training, Research and Development
- School to School Support, CPD and Leadership Development
- Succession Planning and Talent Management
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- NQT induction and Professional Learning Networks.