Current diary dates
- 18 Feb 19 to 22 Feb 19 - Half Term Week
- 25 Feb 19 - First Day of Spring Term (Second Half)
- 1 Mar 19 - Y5b Natural History Museum Trip
- 4 Mar 19 - Y5a/Y6a/Y6b Natural History Museum Trip
- 7 Mar 19 - World Book Day
- 11 Mar 19 15:30 to 18:00 - Parent/Carer Consultations
- 12 Mar 19 15:30 to 18:00 - Parent/Carer Consultations
- 22 Mar 19 - School Photographer (Class Photos)
- 25 Mar 19 to 29 Mar 19 - Y5/6 Kilvrough Manor Residential Trip
- 5 Apr 19 - Last Day of Spring Term (Second Half)
- 8 Apr 19 to 19 Apr 19 - Easter Holidays
- 22 Apr 19 - Bank Holiday (Easter Monday)
- 23 Apr 19 - First Day of Summer Term (First Half)
- 6 May 19 - Bank Holiday (May Day)
- 24 May 19 - Last Day of Summer Term (First Half)
- 27 May 19 to 31 May 19 - Half Term Week
- 3 Jun 19 - Inset Day (Staff Only in School)
- 4 Jun 19 - First Day of Summer Term (Second Half)
- 24 Jul 19 - Last Day of Summer Term (Second Half)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.