Current diary dates
- 19 Feb 18 - First Day of Spring Term (Second Half)
- 27 Feb 18 08:30 to 12:30 - Y5 Shine Day Trip
- 19 Mar 18 to 23 Mar 18 - Y5/6 Kilvrough Residential Trip
- 29 Mar 18 - Last Day of Spring Term (Second Half)
- 30 Mar 18 - Bank Holiday (Good Friday)
- 2 Apr 18 to 13 Apr 18 - Easter Holidays
- 16 Apr 18 - First Day of Summer Term (First Half)
- 7 May 18 - Bank Holiday (May Day)
- 25 May 18 - Last Day of Summer Term (First Half)
- 28 May 18 to 1 Jun 18 - Half Term Week
- 4 Jun 18 - Inset Day (Staff Only Working)
- 5 Jun 18 - First Day of Summer Term (Second Half)
- 11 Jun 18 to 12 Jun 18 - Y3/4 Hill End Centre Residential Trip
- 12 Jun 18 18:00 to 19:00 - Summer Instrumental Concert
- 26 Jun 18 14:15 to 15:00 - Recorder Concert
- 24 Jul 18 - Last Day of Summer Term (Second Half)
- 25 Jul 18 - Inset Day (Staff Only Working)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.